C. Richard Woolfrey (Rick) graduated from Osgoode Hall law School and was called to the bar in 1975.
Rick is a past Secretary of the Wellington Law Association; a former Bar Admission Course instructor; a former law practice reviewer in the LSUC Lawyer Peer Review Program; and formerly pro-bono Counsel to the LSUC Complaints review Committee. He is also a past President of the Guelph Chamber of Commerce and past Chair of the Guelph United Way.
Rick is a member of and past Director of Cutten Fields in Guelph and a member and past President of the Guelph Kiwanis Club as well as past Chair and an active member of the Kiwanis Music Festival Committee.
Rick is a member of the Board of Directors of Torchlight Industries, an organizational that provides adults who have developmental disabilities with vocational opportunities and alternative employment.
Outside of work, Rick enjoys tennis, golf and skiing.
- Bar Admission Course, Former Instructor
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Guelph United Way, Past Chair
- LSUC Complaints Review Committee, Former Pro-Bono Counsel
- LSUC Lawyer Peer Review Program, Former Law Practice Reviewer
- Wellington Law Association, Secretary
- Cutten Fields in Guelph, Member
- Cutten Fields in Guelph, Past Director
- Guelph Kiwanis Class, Member
- Guelph Kiwanis Class, Past President
- Kiwanis Festival Committee, Active Member
- Kiwanis Festival Committee, Past Chair
- Torchlight Industries, Board of Directors Member