Jennifer’s practice includes real estate, land use planning and development, business law, and wills and estates. Jennifer assists clients with incorporations, contract negotiations and corporate reorganizations such as the purchase and sale of assets/shares, as well as both residential and commercial real estate transactions. She also assists with severances, including lot-line adjustments and zoning applications. Jennifer
Jennifer holds both an Honours Bachelor degree in European Studies with a minor in French, graduating with distinction, and a Masters degree in European Studies from the University of Guelph. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa, Common Law Program in 2016. Jennifer worked as a teaching assistant during her masters and as a research assistant in law school.
Prior to being called to the bar, Jennifer summered and articled with SV Law. She grew up in Fergus and enjoys being back in the community and seeing it grow and thrive.
Outside of work, Jennifer enjoys traveling, hiking, reading and being a puppy parent.
- Marcel Hamelin Entrance Scholarship, University of Ottawa, 2013-2014
- MA Graduate Fellowship, University of Guelph, 2012
- Board of Graduate Studies Scholarship, University of Guelph, 2012
- Law Society of Ontario'
- Wellington Law Association
- University of Guelph, Research Ethics Board - General, member, 2017- present