Christopher is an associate in the Condominium Law Practice Group.
Prior to law school Chris earned a Bachelor of Arts in history and political science at the University of Waterloo and a Master of Arts in Political Studies from Queen’s University. Following graduate school, he worked as a Court Clerk and Registrar with the Ministry of the Attorney General; it was there that he developed an acute interest in law. After graduating law school Chris articled with SmithValeriote Law Firm.
Chris grew up in Erin and Guelph and is excited to be back living and working in the community and being part of the SV Law team.
- Canadian Condominium Institute – Grand River Chapter, Member
- Called to the Bar 2018
- University of Ottawa Faculty of Law (Common Law), J.D., 2017
- Queen's University, Political Studies, M.A., 2010
- University of Waterloo, History and Political Science, B.A. (Hons), 2008
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario