Prior to being called to the Bar, Michelle was employed with the Ministry of the Attorney General and then completed her joint articling placement at both a litigation boutique and general practice law firm in Waterloo Region.
Michelle is an associate in the Civil Litigation Practice Group. She holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta Faculty of Law and an Honours Bachelor of Science (High Distinction) with a Specialist in Biology and Minor in Psychology from the University of Toronto.
While attending law school, Michelle volunteered with Student Legal Services providing free assistance and legal information. She has also volunteered with environmental and health organizations in the Greater Toronto Area.
- A.W. Oughtred Memorial Admission Scholarship, University of Toronto, 2010
- Scholars Award, University of Toronto, 2010
- Erindale College Admission Scholarship, University of Toronto, 2010
- Dean's List, University of Toronto
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Medico-Legal Society of Toronto
- Wellington Law Association
- University of Guelph, Research Ethics Board - Natural, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Member