Prior to being called to the Bar, Michelle was employed with the Ministry of the Attorney General and then completed her joint articling placement at both a litigation boutique and general practice law firm in Waterloo Region. While attending law school, Michelle volunteered with Student Legal Services of Edmonton.
Michelle is looking forward to getting to know and being part of the Guelph community.
- A.W. Oughtred Memorial Admission Scholarship, University of Toronto, 2010
- Scholars Award, University of Toronto, 2010
- Erindale College Admission Scholarship, University of Toronto, 2010
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Medico-Legal Society of Toronto
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada