Diana Piccoli has practised law with SV Law since 1997 and has been a partner since 2001. She has significant experience in family law and residential real estate, as well as the preparation of wills and powers of attorney.
Diana received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Waterloo in 1990 and her Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Ottawa in 1993. She was called to the bar on February 16, 1995.
As a native of Guelph, she and her family continue to reside in and enjoy the city. Diana is actively involved with the Guelph community, particularly as past Chair of the Foundation of the Guelph General Hospital, past Chair of Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis and the fundraising committee for the Children First Campaign of Family & Children's Services of Guelph & Wellington County.
- Office of the Children’s Lawyer, Panel
- Canadian Bar Association and Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Children First Campaign of Family & Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County, Fundraising Committee
- Guelph General Hospital Foundation, Past Chair
- Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis, Past Chair
- Court Of Appeal
- Ontario Court Of Justice
- Ontario Superior Court