Jen is an associate in the Business Law Group.
Jen obtained a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Human Kinetics from the University of Guelph, graduating with distinction, and holds a Juris Doctor from Western University. Jen worked as a research assistant during both her undergraduate and law degrees. Additionally, during law school Jen worked as a teaching assistant, co-chaired the Health Law Association, and was an editor for the school’s Journal of Legal Studies. Prior to being called to the bar, Jen completed her articles at SV Law.
Jen enjoys getting to know her communities through volunteer activities, and she participated in many during her undergraduate and law degrees. She looks forward to becoming involved in Fergus/Elora and continuing her involvement in Guelph. She spends her spare time completing home improvement projects, playing games of any kind, and visiting her family’s farm.
- Brown & Partners LLP Scholarship in Insurance Law, 2019
- Brant County Federation of Agriculture Scholarship, 2018
- Western Law Entrance Scholarship, 2016
- Canadian Scholarship Trust Foundation Graduate Award, 2016
- John T. Powell Scholarship, 2015
- Dean’s Honour List, 2013-2015
- University of Guelph Entrance Scholarship, 2011
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph, Gala Committee Member, 2019