Jen attended law school at Western University where she was actively involved with the school and London community. She was an editor of the Journal of Legal Studies, co-chair of the Health Law Association, research assistant to the health law professor, and a Teaching Assistant for the undergraduate Health Law course. Her volunteer activities revolved around remedying food insecurity in the London area. During her summers, Jen worked at a boutique personal injury law firm in London.
Jen always planned to return to Guelph after completing her undergraduate degree at the University of Guelph, where she earned an Honours Bachelor of Science (with distinction) in Human Kinetics. She is excited to resume her involvement in the community and is presently a committee member for the Big Brothers Big Sisters Gala. Outside of work, Jen can be found enjoying the outdoors, playing games of any kind, and visiting her family’s farm in Caledonia.
- Brown & Partners LLP Scholarship in Insurance Law, 2019
- Brant County Federation of Agriculture Scholarship, 2018
- Western Law Entrance Scholarship, 2016
- Canadian Scholarship Trust Foundation Graduate Award, 2016
- John T. Powell Scholarship, 2015
- Dean’s Honour List, 2013-2015
- University of Guelph Entrance Scholarship, 2011
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Guelph, Gala Committee Member, 2019