Curtis is a solicitor at the firm, practicing in business law, real estate, and wills & estates.
Curtis acts for clients on a variety of matters throughout the lifecycle of their business: from incorporation, contract drafting, and operational matters, to re-organization, mergers and acquisitions, and anything in between. He enjoys learning how his clients have turned an idea into a business and uses that information as a backdrop when providing his legal advice. Curtis relies on a practical approach for all of his clients’ matters, aiming to assist them in achieving their goals in a time- and cost-effective manner.
Curtis is a life long Guelphite and is engaged in the community through a number of not-for-profit organizations, including as a director on the board of the Guelph Chamber of Commerce.
When he isn’t chasing around his three children, Curtis spends his free time playing softball, attempting various DIY projects around the house, and enjoying the outdoors on a hike or camping.
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Wellington County Law Association
- Director of Operations – Guelph Rugby (2014 – 2019)
- Member – Guelph Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Committee (2020-present)
- Director – Guelph Chamber of Commerce (2022-present)