Nathan primarily practices corporate commercial law. He has expertise in residential and commercial real estate transactions, as well as farming and agricultural businesses. In addition, Nathan advises individuals and corporations on succession planning and personal estate planning.
Nathan holds a Juris Doctor degree from Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. Prior to law school he attended the University of Guelph, obtaining an Honours degree with distinction. During his time at Osgoode, he participated in an exchange program at the University of Otago in New Zealand, and an internship with the Nigerian Bar Association in Abuja, Nigeria.
Nathan was born and raised in Fergus and is excited to be back in his home community with his growing family. When time permits he enjoys mountain biking, skiing and hockey.
- Member of the Wellington County Law Association
- Member of the Law Society of Ontario
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Groves Hospital Foundation – Board of Directors
- Centre Wellington Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors
- University of Guelph – Research Ethics – Board of Directors
- Osgoode Hall Legal Aid Clinic – Duty Counsel Volunteer
- Nigerian Bar Association – Summer Intern