Lisa Gazzola is a partner at SV Law, practising for over 23 years in the community in which she was born and raised. Lisa has built an extensive solicitors practice within the community, advising individuals, owner managed and mid to large sized businesses and organizations across many industries. She works closely with manufacturers, builders and developers, health professionals, and borrowers and lenders, including chartered banks. Lisa completes her clients’ residential real estate transactions and also assists them with their complex estate planning needs.
Lisa appreciates and thrives on the fast paced environment in which her clients work and compete, and delivers timely advice and results. She values her client relationships and works extensively with other business professionals within the community, including accountants, financial planners, lenders, and real estate brokers and agents, to achieve results.
At SV Law, Lisa is a valuable resource providing support to the family law, estates and litigation departments, and serving as a mentor to junior lawyers.
Lisa completed the two year In-Depth Tax Course offered by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants in 2010 in order to enhance the services she offers to her business and individual clients.
Lisa was born, raised and lives in Guelph and enjoys working in the community in which she was raised.
Outside of the office Lisa enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, skiing, playing volleyball, and is a health and fitness enthusiast.
- Canadian Federation of University Women – Guelph Chapter, Member (22 years)
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce – Member (24 years)
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member (4 years)
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation, Former Board Member (9 years)
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre Foundation, Former Chair of Planned Giving Committee
- The Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington, current Board Member