Kaitlyn is a family law lawyer with significant experience in all aspects of family law. Her areas of focus include issues arising from separation and divorce, including property division, disputes regarding parenting time and decision-making responsibility, as well as child and spousal support. With a strong foundation in litigation and alternative dispute resolution processes, Kaitlyn strives to help her clients achieve amicable resolution when possible.
Kaitlyn regularly appears in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice. She has assisted senior counsel with appeals to the Ontario Divisional Court and the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Kaitlyn holds a Juris Doctor, a Master of Arts in Political Science, and a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Political Science from the University of Western Ontario.
Kaitlyn appreciates living and working in her hometown, Guelph. She is an active community member and enjoys serving on the Board of Directors for Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis and Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington.
- Wellington Law Association
- Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis (Board Member)
- Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington (Board Member)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Gala Committee (Past Member)
- United Way Gen Next Committee (Past Member)
- Lawyers feed the Hungry in Guelph and London (Past Volunteer)
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Ontario Court of Justice