Mar 4, 2016|News
Rotary Hockey Challenge Results!
SmithValeriote Law Firm LLP was a proud sponsor and participant in the 11th Annual Rotary Hockey Challenge. The event this year raised a total of $32,000!
The top four fundraising teams this year win a bus trip to a Buffalo Sabres game! The winning teams are:
- RBC – $4893
- The Co-operators – $2605
- Rammik / Van Harten – $2525
- RLB – $2500
The top two individual fundraisers of the day received some great prizes, here they are!
- Drew Reid – $2500 – 2 court side tickets to a Toronto Raptors game
- Kevin Thompson – $1500 – 1 Year Membership to the YMCA
Here are the winners for the the draw prizes and 50/50 draw.
- Champion Mortgage Golf Bag – Herman Vanderkooy
- $50 LCBO Gift Card – Scott Galijden (Miller Thomson)
- $50 Beer Store Gift Card – Tom Schuett
- Bottle of Glenlivit Scotch – Steve Irvine
- Bottle of Havana Club – Tom Lammar
50/50 – The winner of the 50/50 draw was Marc Morais, for a total of $125 which was donated back to the Rotary Club of Guelph, thank you for that!